The Mercenary Corporation official forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mercenary Corporation official forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Mercenary Corporation welcomes you to our forums.
All applications with ingame names only. Thank you for your understanding.
We would like to remind you that we are Mercenaries!
WE TREAT EVERYONE IN OUR CLANS AND FAMILIES EQUALLY, NO ONE GETS LEFT BEHIND NO MATTER WHAT!
Dismissed members from the alliance! Forum accounts are deleted after 7 days!
We welcome all new members to the Mercenary Corp.

What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
diablo9022

diablo9022

Group : Turtle_Miner

What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas) Empty
PostSubject: What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas)   What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:42 am

Since i saw Divine and Zach argue about this topic in the logbook, so i decide to create a topic about his here so everyone can say whatever they want about their ship.

My ships are manned by daemons and some horde of slave that can be sacrificed to the ship because the ship itself is possessed by daemon and have a mind of its own
Back to top Go down
Zachariah109

Group : Mixer

PostSubject: Re: What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas)   What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:59 am

Daemons?
WTF?

U still have dem? Poor scardy people.

Religious believes will never cease to amaze me.

Its called Organic Re-composition.

Your Daemons are Infected Unicellular formulates. that are controlled by a Extracellular Organisms. which would be the Centralized mind in each of yours ships.

Think of your ship as a big virus. . . That's been infected with a brain.

WE use Similar technologies for our craft, Which is Grown in Rather Horrendous conditions. and grow into a Preformed Skeleton shell, that is then blasted off, and replaced with Actual Boosters/armor/shield modals etc.

At Current our ships are Run With Pilots. A Human Who's chosen themselves as a candidate is augmented during operations with a Extra brain Hemisphere. to cope with the computational strain on a normal human brain.
Each hemisphere for the pilot is there brain. or a recreation of it. which nanofibers link brain memories to, and eventually cause the pilot to become dependant on the extra hemisphere as the brain rewires itself in accordance for the fastest possible processing of data.

We call these pilots 'The Chosen' and they excell at any mental task given to them. at current we are developing similar technologies for our researchers.

this is The Pilots *den* as they can spend up to 48 hours stationed in the den at a time without fatigue. Unfortunatly Our Pilot Shown here Had been re-assigned to a Bio-mechanic ship class known now as the "Turner" our first prototype assault class destroyer.

http://slackpocalypse.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/turner_class_destroyer.gif

because of the ships ability to Seemingly *turn* the tide in battle.
each Rounded Flat section on that model Mounts approximatly 15 turret hardpoints. For Sized down Gauss cannon's or Plasmah's.

Also note the lateral lines. advanced Plasma / Lazar Weaponry is Fitted along these lines, and can be charged to form a Plasma ball, this ship is capable of opening small distance Hyperspace Windows, that can maneuver the ship to the area needed for most effect for the plasma's ball launch.

An Ingenious Device created by our researchers.

This ship Is also Organic even tho it does not portray similarities to our other organic counterparts.
Back to top Go down
Kalmagar
Admin
Kalmagar

Group : Forum Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas)   What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:01 pm

nice one Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mercenarycorp.forumotion.com
diablo9022

diablo9022

PostSubject: Re: What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas)   What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:43 pm

Nice!!!!!!! Zach.

My ships truly have brain of their own and can think for themselves, all the pilots on board are forced to serve and sacrifice themselves for the ships, the ships will devour many slaves per they to make itself feel good. In exchange for all of that, the ship gain power, tougher to destroy and more power, some ship even has the ability to warp reality around it to avoid getting shot.

About religion, there is no such thing within my empire, all of my subjects follows only me, the DIABLO, i am their supreme Dark Emperor, they all bow to me and sacrifice themselves in the name of the their Dark Emperor, you will not find any subjects more loyal to their empire than mine
Back to top Go down
Kalmagar
Admin
Kalmagar

PostSubject: Re: What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas)   What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:34 pm

I have an automated selfreproducing and re-generating organic fleet without crew. The fleet is alive and consumes all in it's way. It grows ... inpatient ... for the ultimative harvest...
And it obays only to me.
Back to top Go down
Kalmagar
Admin
Kalmagar

PostSubject: Re: What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas)   What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:39 pm

For the empire... It's an hive systimated culture. There is no idividual ... only the greater good and the HiveLord ... Me ...
Works perfectly. No other will than my will. No need for any public controll masures. Any! And the best part is. If the lord get's '' hit '' in any way the hive unlishes all of its fury upon the enemys.
Back to top Go down
Kalmagar
Admin
Kalmagar

PostSubject: Re: What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas)   What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:49 pm

Weaponary? Well, you would be soprised what microscopic naninte spores can do ... To metal and flesh ...
Decay ... And the abitlity to conect to the foes cells due ti it's small size it also can take control of it. Or ir's boddy. Hehe... Decay ... And the unded shall rise and consume the living. Outnumber the living. And smell the incense -...- hahaha
Back to top Go down
Kalmagar
Admin
Kalmagar

PostSubject: Re: What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas)   What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:50 pm

LOL this weed it realy good shit. Inspiration works perfectly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
diablo9022

diablo9022

PostSubject: Re: What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas)   What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:15 am

Holy shit, you typed all that while stoned??? goddang!!!!
Still what is your undead spores going to do if it can't penetrate the shield first, then the metal??
Back to top Go down
Divine
Admin
Divine

Group : Raider

PostSubject: Re: What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas)   What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:15 am

What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas) Boys2

No Michael! Back off!
Anyway... Rolling Eyes
My pilots, laborers, robots, miners etc are all very sexy, super models. They are not only so hot that any man except me will burn their eyes out when looking at them, but also super intelligent. I am their leader because i am the only man that can get them pregnant, because of the eye burn thing.
They only give birth to other super sexy super model super inteligent women, so i dont have to worry about any other guys taking over my sexy empire.
This is one of my uglier crew members. Yuck!
What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas) 120311pv6

Oh yeah
Quote :
Holy shit, you typed all that while stoned??? goddang!!!!
Still what is your undead spores going to do if it can't penetrate the shield first, then the metal??

Well, i got stoned for a month everyday before i went to school (last year of school) and my grades improved by 35%. I did this to show my teacher that weed is good for your imagination, which i needed for most of my classes.
Back to top Go down
Kalmagar
Admin
Kalmagar

PostSubject: Re: What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas)   What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:14 am

Well weed indeed can do a lot of good but don't smoke to much. To much of that sweet smoke can make you look lol and think no more xD

-- Oh an realy ugly this one. Hope the others a better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zachariah109

Group : Mixer

PostSubject: Re: What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas)   What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:58 pm

wait?

divine?

You fuck your own daughters?

isn't that incest?

No wonder the other guys burn their eye's out xD!!!!!

ROFL

But yeah, stonned is good, sexy girlfriend who smiles at you, and makes you feel warm, even better.

my People have elected me for 100 consecutive years, and 23 years ago, they elected me Emperor. and we traveled to this Universe thanks to the grace of the Henarki, the Builders of the great gates.

I have spent countless hours with the Henarki, which gave me the idea of traveling here in the first place.

we were a singular Planet which had grown immensely over the eon's traded with all empires within our reach, for fuel and New goods and technologies. we became the traders of our home galaxy,
We grew, and developed the first Freighter class vessels to move such quantities of goods.

Most of our people live in harmony, but what has amazed us most is the last gift the Henarki Imparted Upon us.
The Scrolls Of Karbious'ut Which we spend many resources in search of perfection of the technologies written within the scrolls.

They gave us the Blueprints for a vessle that surpases all with its magisty, oneday i wish this universe to See this Giant among giants.

they called it the Mouse.
they Called it the Bringer of Holes in the very cheese that is our Universe.

THe cookie of Ultimate Nom.

may all who come across the Waves that break upon there shores learn to take shelter.

Heed this warning, it'll be the last you have.
Back to top Go down
Divine
Admin
Divine

PostSubject: Re: What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas)   What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:02 pm

There is no such thing as incest in my empire. It's a normal thing. King Divine having sex with his daughters. Obviously doesnt effect my super sexy girl in any way Wink
Back to top Go down
Kalmagar
Admin
Kalmagar

PostSubject: Re: What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas)   What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:03 pm

Sounds fair Very Happy
Back to top Go down
diablo9022

diablo9022

PostSubject: Re: What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas)   What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:45 am

Dude, i am wondering y that girl is one of ur ugliest Divide, is it because she is standing right next to a Gatling gun that u think she is ugly or what?
Back to top Go down
Divine
Admin
Divine

PostSubject: Re: What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas)   What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:33 am

LOL diablo. I think she is hot as, but use ure imagination. If she is the one of the ugliest ones than the hot ones must be like O.O very hot.

Do u know what i mean?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas)   What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas) Empty

Back to top Go down

What manner of being pilot your ship (Free ideas)
Page 1 of 1